Below are details of our Transition year Spain prices details. If you would like to come for a period of time not in the table below, please get in touch with us.
Most students tend to stay for about six weeks, but some students have stayed for up to 3 months in previous years.
What’s included in the Transition Year Spain prices
- Fully assessed application process before payment of any deposit
- Transfers from airport to host family accommodation
- Orientation and language programme on arrival in Valencia, Spain
- Accommodation with a Spanish host family
- Full board with the family
- A full-time secondary school in Valencia, Spain
- Full and half-day excursions
- Supervised sports and activity programme through the school
- 24-hour emergency number
Please note that these prices do not include flights, travel insurance, medical and emergency repatriation insurance, spending money and any special extra-curricular activities organised by the Spanish school.
We would love to hear from you. If you have any questions about our Transition Year Spain prices or any other aspect of this course, don’t hesitate to get in touch with us.